Trauma Void helmets & Night's collection!
We are pleased to be a Back on Track dealer and happy to help you!
Back on Track is now offering a new product line from Trauma Void™; the EQ3™ Helmet. This new exciting helmet is the wave of the future, and the next step in brain protection technology for the equine industry. The most important component of the EQ3 helmet design is the incorporated Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (“MIPS”) technology, which has been used in bike, motor, and snow helmets for years.
Newest arrival: The Lynx has been a top-rated in safety tests among riding helmets and we have just received our first order! These also have the MIPS system and offer a dial-fit for more adjustment. These fit more oval-shaped heads as well. Perfect for riders of all disciplines who want the top helmet for head protection.
- ASTM/SEI certification
- MIPS technology inside
- Removable and washable Coolmax lining
- Dial-Fit System with sizes Small, Medium, Large
- Comfortable design with great ventilation
- Comes in Black Smooth Shell
- Screen and chinstraps made of durable PU leather
Introductory price is just $199 for the Lynx! Available in only a Smooth Black finish, sizes Small, Medium and Large.
Available in smooth or microfiber and multiple colors, the EQ3 helmets offer:
MIPS Brain Protection System
Removable and washable Coolmax® lining
Comfortable design with great ventilation
Chinstraps made of durable PU leather.
Very affordable price, $249.00
Available in sizes 60"-84".
See "Options" on our shopping page under Mesh Sheet.
These are in-stock now at the warehouse !
Lori's Personal favorite Back On Track Products
Human: Knee Brace: I was an avid runner years ago,and sometimes my knee will bother me especially after riding. I use my BOT knee brace as needed and it is beneficial both for support and it helps my knee feel much better quickly.
Ladies Boxer Shorts: The boxer shorts are very helpful in relieving discomfort in my right hip. I attribute my hip pain from horseback riding, and falling on my hip years ago. I like to sleep in the BOT boxers.
Comfortable and my hip feels great in the morning.
Fleece Wrist Covers: A Fall/Winter season must. These comfy fingerless Fleece BOT mitt-like wrist cover is great for keeping my hands from getting stiff when the temperatures drop. They are great to wear in the barn, easy to open snaps and put tack on with the open fingers. Warmth without bulk.
I also wear these in the office at work, as it is not real warm in the winter months. I can type and also operate the cash register easily wearing these. Keeps my hands warm and comfortable.
Back on Track products are machine washable, I treat them as delicates. Cold water wash and light tumble dry keeps them effective and long wearing.
"How Back on Track Products Works
By combining modern textile technology and traditional Chinese medicine which is supported by scientific studies, Back on Track creates products that help people, horses and dogs achieve a more active and comfortable life.
How long do the Back on Track products work?
Since the ceramic particles are melted into the threads they can never wash out, and our products will always be effective. Some of the first horse wraps we made are still going strong after daily use for over 10 years. If you have been using our products for a while, and feel you don’t see the same results as at the beginning, simply take a break for a couple of weeks and try again. While using our products the body can get used to feeling better, so you may no longer see an increased difference. After taking a break you will most likely see that difference again. If you have any questions please call us so we can help you answer any of your concerns.
It is well established and documented that long wave infrared heat radiation increases the blood circulation. The increased blood circulation in the tissues helps to relieve muscles tension and improves performance. One important property is the injury prevention effect, which you get when the protections are used for training and competition.
- When heat transfer or conduction occurs, the heat in a material spreads from one part of the material to another.
- Convection is the loss of heat when a heated liquid or gas (e.g. air) is displaced, carrying the heat with it. The insulating material in ordinary clothing and joint supports, for example cotton, wool and neoprene, is designed to prevent convection and thus retains body heat in the air outside the skin.
- Radiation occurs when a heat source emits heat radiation, where upon it collides with another surface and heats it. Back on Track's products work with radiant heat, the purpose of which is to avoid trapping the heat through insulation. This is so that the protection has a respiratory function, while heat energy in the body tissues increases.
People and animals radiate body heat, both at rest and in activity, however less heat is radiated when at rest. When a material is hit with heat rays, three things can occur.
- The rays can pass straight through the material, which is called transmittance. An example of this is when the sun's heat rays hit a glass plate. The majority of the heat radiation passes through the glass. You would feel this effect if you were to stand in a room with the sun shining through the window.
- The second thing that can happen is that the rays bounce on the material's surface and are reflected away, called reflectance. If all the heat is reflected the material will not be heated as none of the rays radiate through the material.
- The third that can happen is the material absorbs the heat rays, which is called absorbance. Radiated heat can have different wavelengths depending on the temperature of the heat source and the material. Radiant heat is usually within the range of what is called infrared radiation, which means wavelengths between 0.7 microns and 1 mm. A material absorbs different amounts of heat radiation depending on the wavelength of the radiation. This is called the material's absorption spectrum. The radiant heat absorbed increases the heat content of the material.
Just like other materials, the body's tissues have their own absorption spectrum. The wavelength that the ceramic particles issue is absorbed in the cells. A signal is sent to the brain telling it that heat energy has increased, to which the brain opens up the veins. The absorption happens not only in the skin but also deeper down the tissue, which makes the veins wider not only superficially but also in the muscles and around the joints. The increased blood circulation in the tissues relieves muscle tension and strengthens the body's own ability to reduce inflammations and heal injuries. The products are therefore often used in cases where inflammation is part of the problem. Another important application is injury prevention, which you get when the protections are used for training and competition."